DICT
Steam-ed with bennedict and secondary school friends(Steamboat) at bugis. He's going back on friday! USA is a good country for you =) Because you have grown up... A bit? Lols
Had a nice time with you guys and countdown tomorrow ya?!
I'll be having steamboat again tomorrow with relatives at City Hall. I have low immune system can?!
Jaw might drop sia. Lols
Oh, caught a movie with my "Bro" today at Tampines Mall : Bedtime stories. It's rather nice I will say. Fairytales. Lols
Movie with me, can?
Had a nice time with you guys and countdown tomorrow ya?!
I'll be having steamboat again tomorrow with relatives at City Hall. I have low immune system can?!
Jaw might drop sia. Lols
Oh, caught a movie with my "Bro" today at Tampines Mall : Bedtime stories. It's rather nice I will say. Fairytales. Lols
Movie with me, can?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home